Descendants 2 is coming to Disney Channel in 2017!
The Disney Channel has just announced the sequel to Descendants, last year’s delightful DCOM about the children of Villains, which we absolutely loved. (It also happens to be the #1 cable TV movie of 2015 so we know you guys loved it too.) Descendants 2 will begin filming this summer to be released in 2017; here’s what we’ve learned about the sequel so far:
- Kenny Ortega is returning as the DCOM’s director, executive producer, and (our favorite) choreographer.
- Dove Cameron (Mal), Cameron Boyce (Carlos), Sofia Carson (Evie), and Booboo Stewart (Jay) will all reprise their roles, thank goodness!!! 😀
- There’s going to be a new VK! Uma, Ursula’s daughter, will be played by China Anne McClain (A.N.T. Farm).
- Yet to be cast are the children of Gaston and Captain Hook…
- All-around cutie and newly coronated King Ben will also be back, with Mitchell Hope reprising his role.
- According to Disney Channel president and chief creative officer Gary Marsh, “Just when you thought ‘Happily Ever After’ had come to the land of Auradon, Descendants 2 turns the page to reveal a whole new level of mystery and surprise.”
I can’t wait to go back to Auradon! To celebrate, I’m going to make Mal’s Love Spell Cookies 😉
*This article is from Oh My Disney
Hi, Pixies! Guess whose a new guest author on Minerva’s blog? 😉
I’m Marigold Sunjewel – the fairy owner of the blog Marigold’s Musings 🙂
When Minerva said she was looking for guest authors, I jumped at the chance to lend a wing for one of my fellow Hollow bloggers and dearest fairy friends ❤
So what am I going to post about on wonderful Minerva’s blog? Umm…well…I haven’t quite nailed that little detail down yet…but I promise my posts will be in context, of course! I’m in the process of recreating Pixie Hollow-themed events on my own blog (with Minerva’s amazing artistic assistance – see her awesome banners below), so my time’s a little occupied at the moment…
In the meantime, this post is meant for introductions, so let me share some info about myself:
- I would describe myself as ambitious, outspoken, creative, and stylish
- I’m a garden-talent fairy through and through, but I believe that fairies can have more than one talent
- I joined Pixie Hollow on February 18, 2010 (click here to read my Arrival Day story)
- I created my Pixie Hollow blog Marigold’s Musings on February 21, 2010. I believe my blog is one of the oldest still-active PH blogs to-date 🙂
- I published my first post on February 22, 2010
- I left Pixie Hollow in March 2010… (see Maritales for details)
- I returned to Pixie Hollow on February 20, 2011
- My blog became CRAZY popular when I created a special page with all the active secret codes listed out so non-Members could get new clothes, accessories, and home items (Pixie Hollow had become even more restrictive to non-Members while I was away in 2010, so the secret codes gave non-Members the ability to finally wear something other than their Arrival Day outfit)
- I had a MEGA crush on
the most handsome sparrow man alive Terence when the Pixie Dust Mill opened in Pixie Hollow on April 20, 2011 ❤
- I began campaigning for The Never Council to release the gorgeous Pixie Post Office display dresses on February 2, 2012, which was a SUCCESS – all 5 dresses were designed and released before PH closed 😀
- I officially created the Pixie Salvation Soldiers on August 30, 2013
Thank you, Minerva, for allowing me to
mindlessly chatter post on your blog 😉
I hope to post again very soon!